Another super simple, 4 ingredient app recipe coming your way! It’s also Keto friendly and has minimal dishes to wash (cutting board, skillet, baking sheet, knife, and spoon) which is something I always consider when making anything!
These got big reviews from family and friends – like not one single mushroom left! So this one is a keeper
Spicy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 – 8oz pkg baby bella mushrooms
- 1 lb chorizo
- 8oz cream cheese at room temp
- 1C shredded cheese
- Preheat to oven to 325F
- Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Remove mushroom stems and chop into small pieces.
- Brown chorizo in a deep skilet, half way through cooking add in chopped stems and finish cooking.
- Stir in cream cheese.
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture and bake at 325F for 12 minutes then add shredded cheese and broil for 2 minutes until cheese starts to brown slightly
Keywords: Spicy Chorizo Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe.my family loved it.will be sharing this recipe with my friends.they will like it.
Hello Helan – thank you so much for visiting my blog and trying one of my recipes – that means so very much to me! And a HUGE thank you for taking the time to leave a review, that helps my little blog more than you know and I am truly appreciative! Thank you again and I hope you have a great week!