- 4 – 8oz pkg baby bella mushrooms
- 1 lb chorizo
- 8oz cream cheese at room temp
- 1C shredded cheese
- Preheat to oven to 325F
- Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Remove mushroom stems and chop into small pieces.
- Brown chorizo in a deep skilet, half way through cooking add in chopped stems and finish cooking.
- Stir in cream cheese.
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture and bake at 325F for 12 minutes then add shredded cheese and broil for 2 minutes until cheese starts to brown slightly
Keywords: Spicy Chorizo Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms