Well, goat cheese has been in my menu rotation for a couple of months now so I thought I’d make a jazzed up dip out of it! I’m also really into olives and sun-dried tomatoes so I decided to put them together to make a quick appetizer with tons of flavor! And bonus – keto-friendly!
I love a good dip! Who doesn’t? Load up all that goodness on a cracker, vegetables or bread and you’re good to go!
Goat Cheese spread with sun-dried tomatoes, olives and roasted red peppers
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: 2–4 1x
- 1 (10oz) log of goat cheese
- 6oz crème fraîche
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives cut in half
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes – chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers – chopped
- 1 tablespoon good quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil – roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- fresh thyme – removed from stem
- Allow goat cheese to come to room temperature. In a food processor combine goat cheese, crème fraîche and lemon juice until well blended. Alternatively, use a hand mixer or simply mix by hand.
- Spread the cheese mixture on a low flat bowl or plate.
- Drizzle on the olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the olives, tomatoes and red peppers.
- Finish with the fresh basil and thyme.
- Serve with crackers, toasty bread rounds or your favorite raw vegetables.
Keywords: Goat Cheese spread with sun-dried tomatoes, olives and roasted red peppers
Leave a Reply