I love a good dip! Who doesn’t? Load up all that goodness on a cracker, vegetables or bread and you’re good to go!
Well, goat cheese has been in my menu rotation for a couple of months now so I thought I’d make a jazzed up dip out of it! I’m also really into olives and sun-dried tomatoes so I decided to put them together to make a quick appetizer with tons of flavor! And bonus – keto-friendly!
We are right in the middle of the holiday season and you can never have enough appetizers or spiked cocktails! Below you can check out my foodie friends and their Sips and Snacks to help you coast through all the parties on your schedule!
- 1 (10oz) log of goat cheese
- 6oz crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes – chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers – chopped
- 1 tablespoon good quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil – roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- fresh thyme – removed from stem
Allow goat cheese to come to room temperature. In a food processor combine goat cheese, crème fraîche and lemon juice until well blended. Alternatively, use a hand mixer or simply mix by hand.
Spread the cheese mixture on a low flat bowl or plate.
Drizzle on the olive oil.
Sprinkle on the olives, tomatoes and red peppers.
Finish with the fresh basil and thyme.
Serve with crackers, toasty bread rounds or your favorite raw vegetables.
Keywords: Goat Cheese spread with sun-dried tomatoes, olives and roasted red peppers