This quick and easy dessert can be thrown together in minutes and so simple it’s great to get the kids involved.
The kiddos can even use their imagination and top the cookie pizza with just about anything!
Using store-bought cookie dough is my go-to because it saves on time and dishes, but if you have a favorite homemade dough, you should absolutely go for it!
- 1 package of premade cookie dough – the flat package, not the roll of dough
Toppings of your Choice
- chocolate covered pretzels – broken
- magic shell chocolate drizzle or chocolate syrup
- Carmel drizzled on top
- Recesses Cups – broken into small pieces
- any sort of candies
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Place cookie dough on parchment paper. Using a rolling pin start by using the rolling pin to press down on the seams so they join together. Start rolling in small motions. Rotate the dough 90 degrees and roll gently.
- Bake for about 11 minutes. If the edges are nice and brown and the center still looks underbaked, it’s probably done.
- While the cookie pizza bakes, chop any toppings..
- While the cookie is still warm add on your toppings. Allow to cool a bit, cut into squares and serve!
Keywords: baking, cookies, pizza, kids bake, candy, chocolate chips