These are so quick and so easy they could easily become a summertime (or anytime) favorite. And as far as popsicles go, they are fairly healthy too!
Feel free to get super creative with one! Use fresh or frozen fruit and any type of yogurt you like. Another fun addition is granola! After you fill the molds with the fruit and yogurt sprinkle on the granola, just press it in a little to make sure it sticks.
Links in this post are part of the Amazon Associate program. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.Print
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1hr to freeze
- Total Time: 17 minute
- Yield: 6 Popsicles 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: easy
- 1 + 1/2 cup strawberries chopped (or fruit of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon agava (omit if you have very sweet berries)
- 1/4 c water
- 1 small container vanilla yogurt (or flavor of your choice
- Chop the berries and place in a small saucepan
- Add in water and agave. Simmer for a few minutes then layer into a popsicle mold, alternating with your yogurt.
- Freeze and enjoy!
Keywords: Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
Leave a Reply