This is literally the easiest pie you can make. I’ve been making this no-bake pie for probably 15 years and I can’t believe I’m just now sharing the recipe.
The best thing about this pie… there’s no seasonality to it. Peanut butter and cream cheese are in season all. year. ’round. And since it’s no-bake it doesn’t take up time and room in your oven in during the holidays nor does it heat up your house in the summer… see, it really is the perfect pie!
Be warned thou, this pie is rich and people eat it up. If in doubt make two, it keeps well in the fridge and I guarantee it won’t go to waste.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar. Once they are well combined add in the cool whip and continue mixing.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust. Smooth out the top with the spoon.
- Then using a grater or Microplane, shave the chocolate bar all over the top of the peanut butter filling.
- Finish by laying the pieces of peanut butter cups all around the edge of the pie.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. You can also serve frozen.
Keywords: peanut butter, pie, cool whip, cream cheese, chocolate