- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar. Once they are well combined add in the cool whip and continue mixing.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust. Smooth out the top with the spoon.
- Then using a grater or Microplane, shave the chocolate bar all over the top of the peanut butter filling.
- Finish by laying the pieces of peanut butter cups all around the edge of the pie.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. You can also serve frozen.
Keywords: peanut butter, pie, cool whip, cream cheese, chocolate