This is the appetizer every party has been missing!
Trust me when I say you better make double. I made these for a catering event, I made more than enough for an appetizer but after dinner, everyone was asking if I had any more!
With only five, easy to find, ingredients and 10 mins to bake you can whip up a couple dozen in no time. The parmesan cheese gives these twists a depth of flavor while the everything bagel seasoning literally provides everything else your tastebuds need to party hard!
These Italian Parmesan Prosciutto Twist are definitely a must-try!
Italian Parmesan Prosciutto Twist
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry – thawed
- 5 slices of prosciutto – cut into 3 strips each
- Ballistic Seasoning by Reload
- Grated parmesan cheese
- egg wash – 1 egg + a splash of water
Preheat oven to 425F
- Start by rolling out the puff pastry
- On the short end cut 1/2″ strips of the pastry
- Place 1 thin strip of prosciutto on the strip of pastry then brush with egg wash, sprinkle on the grated parmesan and twist. Note: don’t worry if it’s a bit messy, they will bake up pretty. Then place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Repeat.
- When the baking sheet is full brush all of the twists with more egg wash and generously coat with Reload Ballistic.
- Bake 10-12 min. The puff pastry should be golden brown.
Keywords: Italian, prosciutto, parmesan, everything but the bagel, appetizer, easy app
Leave a Reply