You’ll never have to choose between the two most popular appetizers ever again! I’m a huge fan of juicy hot wings but I can also dive into some crispy nachos. So, in this case, we all get to have our cake AND eat it too! LOL!
Summertime is right around the corner, so you might want to bookmark this one for all the pool parties and gatherings. To keep the recipe quick and easy I used a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken and pre-made hot wing sauce. Which means you are ready to eat in 30 minutes or less.
- 1 bag tortilla chips – any brand is fine, I personally like the round corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded chicken- I used leftover rotisserie chicken
- 1 or 2 cups hot wing sauce*
- 2 cups shredded cheese – I used a pre shredded Mexican Blend
- 1 cup black olives – sliced
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes – sliced in half
- 1/2 cup celery – thinly sliced plus
- 1 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing – divided. Some for drizzling and some on the for extra dunking.
Pre heat oven to 400F
- Shred the chicken and place in a bowl. Pour the hot wings sauce over the chicken a little at a time. *Note – You don’t want it the chicken drowning in the sauce but you do want it saucy. It’s going to dry out a litte when you bake it so if in doubt, add a little extra.
- Layer the nachos. Start with the chips on the bottom, add pleanty of cheese, black olives and chicken. Repeat the layer until you fill the baking dish.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes then broil for another 5 min until cheese just starts to brown.
- Top with your favorite ranch or blue cheese and sprinkle on the chopped celery.
Keywords: Hot Wing Nacho Appetizer