Nachos for dessert?! Heck yeah!
This dessert is easy to make fun to eat. Get creative and add other toppings like mini marshmallows, or maybe some pecans. You could even add some peanut butter to the chocolate caramel sauce and take this treat to the next level. Other than the grilling this would be fun for kids too, they could help shake the tortillas and go with with the topping combinations!
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 15–20 caramel melting candies
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cinnamon-sugar*
- 10 small flour tortillas cut into quarters
- Drizzle Olive oil over cut tortillas and grill over medium heat until browned on edges and crispy.
- Meanwhile put chocolate, caramel and cream into a pot over medium heat and stir continuously until melted. Be careful not to burn it.
- When tortillas are ready, toss in cinnamon-sugar as soon as they come off the grill – if you wait the sugar won’t stick.
- Pile on a plate and drizzle with sauce! Sprinkle with toppings of your choice!
I make my own cinnamon-sugar by combining 1 cup sugar to 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Add more or less cinnamon to your preference.
Keywords: Grilled Chocolate Caramel Nachos