- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 15–20 caramel melting candies
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cinnamon-sugar*
- 10 small flour tortillas cut into quarters
- Drizzle Olive oil over cut tortillas and grill over medium heat until browned on edges and crispy.
- Meanwhile put chocolate, caramel and cream into a pot over medium heat and stir continuously until melted. Be careful not to burn it.
- When tortillas are ready, toss in cinnamon-sugar as soon as they come off the grill – if you wait the sugar won’t stick.
- Pile on a plate and drizzle with sauce! Sprinkle with toppings of your choice!
I make my own cinnamon-sugar by combining 1 cup sugar to 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Add more or less cinnamon to your preference.
Keywords: Grilled Chocolate Caramel Nachos