There’s not a whole lot to say about this dressing except you’re gonna want to eat it on everything! No seriously, if you like ranch at all then you should absolutely give this avocado ranch dressing a try!
And with only 3 ingredients you can whip up this dressing in just minutes!
I started out using this dressing on my taco bowls but it’s also great on hamburger or a dip for french fries! For some reason I think it would also be really good drizzled on fried chicken…lol! I’ve not actually tried it but it’s ranch and makes everything better!
Anyway, get creative and let me know how you use this avocado ranch dressing!
Links in this post are part of the Amazon Associate program. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix (buttermilk or regular packet)
- 1 + 1/4 cup cold milk – I used whole milk
- 1 large very ripe avocado
Optional if you prefer a thick dressing also add:
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- In a bowl whisk together the ranch packet and milk. (If using the sour cream or greek yogurt, whisk in at this point)
- Remove skin and seed from the avocado and using a fork mash up the flesh until no large chunks are left. Add mashed avocado to the milk and ranch. Whisk well to combine.
- You’re ready to eat! Serve on tacos, burgers, dip in your french fries and of course salads!
Note: keep in an air-tight container in the refrigerator 5-6 days. You may notice a slight discoloration on the top of the dressing, this does not affect the taste, just stir it in and you’re good to go!
Keywords: Ranch. Buttermilk ranch, dressing