- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix (buttermilk or regular packet)
- 1 + 1/4 cup cold milk – I used whole milk
- 1 large very ripe avocado
Optional if you prefer a thick dressing also add:
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- In a bowl whisk together the ranch packet and milk. (If using the sour cream or greek yogurt, whisk in at this point)
- Remove skin and seed from the avocado and using a fork mash up the flesh until no large chunks are left. Add mashed avocado to the milk and ranch. Whisk well to combine.
- You’re ready to eat! Serve on tacos, burgers, dip in your french fries and of course salads!
Note: keep in an air-tight container in the refrigerator 5-6 days. You may notice a slight discoloration on the top of the dressing, this does not affect the taste, just stir it in and you’re good to go!
Keywords: Ranch. Buttermilk ranch, dressing