I know it’s not a great picture (lol!) but I can tell you they taste great – I mean cream cheese, bacon, and ranch, does it get any better? Plus they come together really quickly!
As we’re all trying to navigate this new normal (of being quarantined) I feel as though it’s more important to simply develop recipes that use easily accessible ingredients and don’t take long to get on the table. After all most of America is trying to work from home while taking on the new job of home-schooling, versus taking the time to perfectly style my photos. I hope you agree! 🙂
When I made these Chicken Taquitos on my IG stories I got a ton of positive feedback so I hope you too will enjoy them!
- 1+ 1/2 cup shredded chicken. I used a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken from Sam’s Club
- 1/2 block of cream cheese. Soften in the microwave for 30 seconds
- 6 small flour tortilla shells (they are approx 6” wide)
- 2 TBL ranch seasoning from the packet. (I like Hidden Valley Farm)
- 6 slices of cooked bacon
- Olive oil – optional
- 1 cup milk
- 2 TBL ranch seasoning from the packet
- Place the cream cheese into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds then add in the shredded chicken and ranch seasoning. Mix well until everything is combined.
- Assembly the taquitos. Lay the shells on a baking sheet and place one slice of bacon per shell. (Place towards the edge of the shell, not in the middle). Spoon on the chicken mixture and roll up the shell with the seam underneath.
- Repeat until you run out of filling. Brush olive oil on each taquito and bake about 20 min. I broiled them for about 5 min at the end so they would get brown and crispy!Optional Sauce if you’d like extra ranch for dunking: in a small bowl, mix milk and ranch seasoning until all combined.
- Notes: I think a little Sriracha, or hot sauce of your choice would be a great addition to the chicken filling or the ranch dipping sauce!
Keywords: Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos