STOP! Look no further, this is the soup you’re gonna have on repeat.
If this isn’t the recipe that dreams are made of I don’t know what is! LOL!
- only 3 ingredients
- total cook time under 30 minutes
- only 1 pot to wash
- and a crowd pleaser for all ages
Check out the full/short recipe below!
Ways to jazz it up if you’re feeling extra!
- sautee some onions and mushrooms before you begin warming up the soup
- add in a tablespoon or two of sundried tomaotes and/or capers
- for more texture add in a small can of diced tomatoes
- add a protein like spicy ground sausage
3 Ingredient Tomato, Gnocchi, Spinach Soup from Trader Joe’s.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Method: Soup
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 box Trader Joe’s Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- 1 bag frozen gnocchi from Trader Joe’s
- 1/2 bag fresh spinach
- In a pot add the box of soup, bring to a simmer.
- Add in the bag of frozen gnocchi stir and cook until gnocchi is warmed through.
- Stir in spinach and cook for about 5 minutes, until spinach is wilted and soft.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and shaved parmesan.
Keywords: soup, Italian, tomato, red pepper, gnocchi, easy recipe, fast dinner
Leave a Reply