Refreshing and goes down easy…maybe too easy. LOL! This is a super fun, quick to make and delicious Christmas Holiday drink, that will keep everyone warm all night. This drink combines Prosecco, vodka and wine all mixed together with a splash of cran-apple juice. You better get enough to make two batches because it will disappear. 🙂
- 4 cups Cran-Apple Juice
- 2 bottles red Moscato
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 small handful of mint leaves pulled from the stem
- 1/2 cup sugar, for rimming glasses
- 2 limes, sliced into rounds
- Cut a wedge of lime, then cut a slit crosswise run the lime around the rim. Gently dip your glass in the sugar until coated.
- Place 10-12 frozen cranberries in each glass.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a punch bowl or large pitcher, stir together and serve.
Leave a Reply