Looking for something to do with that rotisserie chicken? Here you go! Making a burrito is a great way to use up items in the fridge, that’s really how this recipe was invented.
You see, if you put buffalo sauce on it…I’ll eat it. I had some leftover chicken and a big bottle of Franks Red Hot Sauce and wha-la dinner was born! This is the perfect example of my motto “dinner doesn’t’ have to be compliated to be delicious.”
The fillings in this burrito are really up to you, look around in the pantry and fridge and see what you have. Adding in some sauteed bell pepper would be nice or even some roasted red pepper would be a great addition.
Links in this post are part of an affiliate program. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
- Place shredded chicken into a bowl and mix with the Franks Red Hot Sauce. Adjust the amount of hot sauce to your heat preference.
- Make an assembly line. Place shells out flat, fill with chicken, beans, corn, lettuce and diced tomatoes.
- Fold up the burrito. Start by bringing in the sides to the right and left. Hold the sides in then bring the bottom edge of the shell up and over the filling, finish rolling up.
- Place the burrito seam side down in a hot dry skillet. Allow to brown and crisp up then rotate and continue browning on all sides.
- Serve with a side of my easy (and so darn delicious) Avocado Ranch dipping sauce and or some pico de gallo.