- Place shredded chicken into a bowl and mix with the Franks Red Hot Sauce. Adjust the amount of hot sauce to your heat preference.
- Make an assembly line. Place shells out flat, fill with chicken, beans, corn, lettuce and diced tomatoes.
- Fold up the burrito. Start by bringing in the sides to the right and left. Hold the sides in then bring the bottom edge of the shell up and over the filling, finish rolling up.
- Place the burrito seam side down in a hot dry skillet. Allow to brown and crisp up then rotate and continue browning on all sides.
- Serve with a side of my easy (and so darn delicious) Avocado Ranch dipping sauce and or some pico de gallo.