I’m into all things peach right now! Peaches are one of my favorite fruits but the season never seems to last long enough. So I’m taking full advantage and putting peaches into everything right now! Including these adult peach popsicles which are a fun way to keep cool in the summer! Just remember to eat quick, they melt fast!
These popsicles are so easy and don’t really have that much alcohol in them, just a little peach wine per popsicle. I like the Simpler Wine Peach flavored found at Trader Joes, but any peach wine will work.
I have a popsicle mold but if you didn’t want to buy one you can easily use small cups and some popsicle sticks. If you’re taking this route after you fill the cup with the mixture wrap the top with plastic wrap or aluminum foil then press the stick through, the is will keep the stick standing straight up.
Links in this post are part of the Amazon Associate program. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 Popsicles 1x
- 2 cups peach wine
- 1 fresh peach – cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup lime soda water – like LaCroix or similar
- popsicle mold and sticks (or small Dixie cups and sticks)
- Stir together the wine and soda water
- Chop peaches into small bite-sized peaches
- Place 3 or 4 peaches into each popsicle mold then fill with the wine mixture. Note: do not fill all the way to the top because the mixture will expand as it freezes.
- Freeze until solid. To remove from eh mold you may need to run the mold under cold water.
Leave a Reply