This meal pretty much speaks for itself. We’ve got some Shrimp and some broccoli and we roast it all on a sheet pan! Not a fan broccoli? Asparagus, fresh string beans, mushrooms or tomatoes would also be delicious. Heck, you could even combine a few of these veggies together for a more hearty dinner.
I cooked, ate, cleaned up and was out of the kitchen in 40 minutes. This is truly a fast dinner for those busy weeknights.
- 1lb frozen (or fresh) shrimp – thawed, I highly recomend the Red Argintina Shrimp from Trader Joes. I keep several bags in my freezer.
- 3 cups chopped broccoli – for this meal I used the pre-chopped bag of broccoli, helps save time
- Seasonings – I used a combo of 1/2 tablespoon Old Bay, a sprinkle of garlic powder and a little salt and pepper.
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan – optional
- Olive Oil
- Lemon wedges
Pre heat overn to 400F
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Not necessary but makes clean up faster.
- Place broccoli on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Roast for 10 minutes 9or until brocolli starts to brown on the edges) and remove from oven. Slide the broccoli over to one side of the pan.
- While the brocolli is roasting toss the thawed shrimp in olive oil and the seasonings of your choice. Then place the shrimp on the other side of the pan and roast 5 minutes, flipping half way thru.
- Plate the shrmp and broccoli, squeeze a little lemon on the shrimp and sprinkle broccoli with Parmesan cheese.
If your family likes a little more hearty meal you could serve this over rice, farro or cauli-rice.