For this drink recipe, I thought I would take two of my favorite flavors and put them together! For a lot of people cool temps and falling leaves mean all things pumpkin, for me, I’m all about the apple. And I also happen to be all about margaritas!
Here is where I set out to find the right combination of flavors to get apple pie in a drink! Check it out below and let me know if you think it tastes like an apple pie.
Looking for more holiday drink inspiration?
Check out my foodie friends and their festive libations that will get any party started! We really wanted to have a drink swap (think cookie swap but better) but you know… rona.Print
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces shot Fireball
- 1.5 ounces Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces apple juice
- splash agave or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Honeycrisp apple – sliced
- 1 lime – cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- In a shaker muddle a 1/4 cup of chopped apple.
- Add in the ice, tequila, Fireball, Grand Marnier, lime juice, agave/honey, and cinnamon. Shake well.
- Sugar the rim of your glasses. Pour the cinnamon and sugar into a low bowl or small plate. Cut a lime into wedges, then cut a slit in the wedge. Run the lime around the edge of your glass and dip the glass into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Add ice to the glasses then fill with margarita mix then garnish with apple slices and cinnamon stick (optional).
Keywords: Margarita, tequila, Grand Marnier, fireball, fall drink, adult beverage