- 4 cups arugula or spring mix
- 2 blood oranges
- 2 navel oranges
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup castelvetrano olives
- 1/2 cup lemon vinaigrette
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add the arugula and drizzle on the lime vinaigrette a little at a time. You may prefer more or less, adjust to your taste. Toss to combine.
- Using a knife peel the oranges, removing the white pith. then cut round slices.
- Divide the arugula between the two bowls, top with olives and orange slices and a crack of salt and pepper.
- Enjoy immediately with some nice crunchy bread!
Keywords: salad, arugula, citrus, oranges, olives, dressing, healthy