- 1lb Wampler’s Taco Meat (hot or mild)
- 2 heads of Romain lettuce – chopped
- 1/2 a red onion – chopped
- 1 tomato – chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- tortilla chips
Corn and Bean Mix
- 1 can black beans – drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn – drained
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tps Umami Seasoning Blend – or your favorite seasonings
Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 1 really ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- Brown the taco meat until cooked thoroughly.
- In a pot, mix together the black beans and corn, add seasonings and simmer 5-10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Prep the toppings – chop the lettuce, onion and tomato
- Make the avocado ranch dressing. In a bowl mash the avocado with a fork, while mashing drizzle in a little olive oil and a pinch of salt. Sprinkle in half of the ranch seasoning packet and 1/4 cup of milk. Taste and adjust with additional seasoning and milk to your preference.
- Assemble the salad and enjoy!
Keywords: Taco Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing