- 3 cups heavy whipping cream (cold)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 1 box Nilla wafers
- In a large bowl combine the cold heavy cream and powdered sugar. With an electric mixer beat until medium peaks begin to form. Set to the side.
- Cut strawberries into thin slices.
- Layer the cake.
- Start with a small amount of whipped cream in the bottom of your dish. Next, add a layer of Nilla wafers, then strawberries and more whipped cream. Repeat until you fill the dish.
- Refrigerate at least one hour. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator unto 4 days. Note – the wafers will soften but it still takes great a few days later!
Keywords: Strawberry Nilla Wafer Fluff Cake