- 4 boneless chicken breast (or chicken of your choice)
- 1 jar baby artichokes in water – drained
- 1 sweet onion – sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or broth
- juice from one large lemon
- 6 slices of lemon
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes – julienned or chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the sliced onion to the bottom of the slow cooker. Season chicken with salt and pepper and lay on top of the onions.
- In a bowl combine the stock, lemon juice, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, thyme, oregano, and paprika. Stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid into the slow cooker, dispersing over all the ingredients. Top with lemon slices.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 or LOW 6-8.
- Add drained artichokes. Cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve over caulimash, rice, or spaghetti
Keywords: chicken, dinner, slow cooker, onions, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, lemon