- 1 package of Nestle Toll House Sugar Cookie dough
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- zest of two lemons
- juice of 3 lemons
- sliced almonds, optional
Preheat oven to 350F
- Roll sugar cookie dough into balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake according to package directions, about 12 minutes. Note: Cookies will spread as they back leave at least 2″ in between cookies.
- While the cookies are baking make the lemon glaze/curd. In a small pot or saucepan melt the butter over medium heat. Then add in the sweetened condensed milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Whisk to combine and remove from heat.
- Remove cookies from the oven and allow to cool before glazing. While the glaze is still warm place on the almonds if using.