- 1 jar Eat Like Home Pasta Sauce
- 1 box store bought puff pastry sheets
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 cup kalamata olives, cut inhalf
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups arugula
- 10 thin slices of prosciutto
- good quality olive oil
Preheat oven to 425°F
- Roll or stretch out the puff pastry on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Crimp edges around the pastry to make a border.
- Spread about 1 cup of Eat Just Like Home pasta sauce on the pastry.
- Sprinkle on half of the sundried tomatoes. Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges of the pastry are brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven, top with half of the arugula, prosciutto, olives, and parm cheese.
- Slice into squares and serve immediately.
- Repeat with the second puff pastry.
Keywords: appetizer, Italian, pasta sauce, marinara, pizza, puff pastry, olives, arugula