- 1 – 8 oz package cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted, not packed
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 good dash each of:
- Ground Cinnamon / Ground Ginger / Ground Nutmeg / Allspice
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add half the confectioners’ sugar at a time until everything in combined and smooth. Mix on high for a couple minutes to ensure a thorough mix.
- Add in pumpkin purée, vanilla, and spices. Continue mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
I like to use a mini pumpkin as the serving dish, because I think it’s super cute and it adds character to the table. To get his little hat to stay on, I simply use a toothpick or two. Just be careful not to go all the way through the skin.
Be sure to wash your pumpkin well before you start to cut it and fill with your dip.
Keywords: Pumpkin Pie Dip