- 1 roll of Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet
- 8 slices of deli ham (or turkey or a combination)
- 8 slices of cheese – I used yellow American cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Roll out the crescent dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Cut the dough into 4 or 8 rectangles (if you want large pockets go with 8 slices).
- Lay half of once slice of cheese on the dough towards the end. Then place on 2 slices of ham and top with other pieces of cheese.
- Fold the other end of the dough up and over the ham and cheese. Using a fork crimp all the way around the edge.
- In a small bowl crack the egg and add the milk. Whisk until combined then brush ontop and all-around the edge with the egg wash.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown!
Keywords: Pillsbury Ham and Cheese Pockets