- 1– 2 lb flank steak
- 1 bag lettuce spring mix
- 1 large mango – diced
- 1.5 cups watermelon – diced
- 1/2 English cucumber – diced small
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives – cut in half
- 1 cup feta – crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes – cut in half
- garlic salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 – 6 basil leaves – chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch coarse salt and pepper
- Season steak with garlic salt and pepper. Grill to medium or your favorite internal temp. Then slice very thin, against the grain.
- In a very large bowl combine the spring mix, diced mango, watermelon, cucumber, olives, feta, and cherry tomatoes.
- Make the vinaigrette – in a mason jar, combine the lime juice, olive oil, basil, honey, salt and pepper, shake vigorously to combine. refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Add the sliced steak to the bowl of salad, drizzle the vinaigrette over everything and toss to combine. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Keywords: mango, salad, lime, summer salad, feta, tomatoes, olives