A fun way to jass up your next outdoor BBQ!
- 6 hot dogs – the brand of your choice
- 6 buns
- 2 cups Just Like Home, Zesty Tomato Basil and Cheese sauce
- shaved parmesan cheese
- fresh basil
- 6 slices of salami
- chopped pepperchinis
- Cook hot dogs on the grill or n the stovetop.
- Lightly toast the buns, on the grill or in your oven. If using the oven heat to 350F and toast for about 8 minutes or untillightly brown and warmed through.
- In a small pot heat the Just Like Home sauce over medium heat until hot.
- Crisp the salami – over indirect heat, grill until crispy or place in the oven on a baking sheet lined with parchmet paper.
- Assemble – I like to put a little sauce ont eh bun to start, add the salami then place the hot dog, add more sauce and top with cheese and pepperchinis. Eat while hot and enjoy!
Keywords: Hot dog, marinara, Italian, basil, sauce, salami, gilling