- 1oz Domaine de Canton/Ginger Liqueur (pictured below)
- 2oz Lemonade (chilled)
- Prosecco or Champagne (chilled)
Sugar Rim Garnish (optional)
- 1 Lemon – cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Pour sugar onto a small flat plate. Run the wedge of lemon around the rim of the champagne flute. Note – it doesn’t take much lemon, if you get too much the sugar will start to drip down the glass.
- Gently tap the lemon-ed rim flute into the sugar.
- Next, pour the lemonade into the flute, then add the Domaine de Canton, lastly, fill to the top of with your choice of bubbly, prosecco or champagne.
- Slice a blackberry half-way thru and place on the sugared rim.
- Serve and enjoy.
Keywords: Christmas Cocktail, Ginger, Liqueur, blackberries