- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 bag mini Cadbury Eggs – or your favorite Easter candy. i.e. Reeses Pieces, jelly beans, M&M’s, etc.
- If using mini Cadbury Eggs, place 3/4 of the bag of candies in a ziploc bag and crush slightly.
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal and (crushed candies). Stir until well coated.
- Using a spatula evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray then sprinkle on the reamining candies. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.