- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/2 English cucumber – seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes – cut in half
- 1 tablespoon red onion – sliced very thin
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil – good quality
- 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper (+/- to your taste)
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
Prepare couscous to package directions.
In a small bowl add the red wine vinegar, then whisk in the olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
While the couscous is warm stir in the tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion. Stir to combine then add in the vinegar mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese and serve with extra lemon if desired.
Keywords: COUSCOUS SALAD WITH CUCUMBER, TOMATOES AND RED ONION