- 1 can (15 ounces) BUSH’S® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, plus more for the topping
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 + 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts – optional
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray brownie pan with non-stick spray or if you’re using an 8” x 8”x 2” baking pan, grease with butter.
- Combine Bush’s Black Beans, chocolate chips, flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, oil and vanilla extract in a blender or food processor.
- Secure lid and blend until mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Divide batter into each brownie square, filing just below the top. If using a baking pan spread batter evenly into the pan. If using, sprinkle chocolate and white chocolate chips and walnuts evenly over the top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of brownies comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool for a few minutes before removing from pan or cutting into squares.