- 1 can of buttermilk biscuits (5 count)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (raspberries or blackberries would work too)
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- non-stick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350F
- Pop the can of biscuits and cut each one into quarters.
- Melt butter in a medium-size (microwave safe) bowl, then add in the brown sugar and squeeze in half of the lemon juice. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
- Next, add the blueberries to the bowl. With a fork, smash about half of the berries and stir to combine. Add the biscuit pieces to the bowl and stir gently until all the pieces are coated in the sugar mixture.
- With the non-stick cooking spray, coat 5 divots in the muffin pan and place 4 pieces of biscuit, along with some berries in each of the 5 divots.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked and have started to brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, make the icing. Combine the powdered sugar and the other half of lemon juice. Stir well to combine.
- After the biscuits are finished baking, allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan then drizzle with the icing. Best eaten the day they are baked while still a little warm.
Keywords: Blueberry Lemon pull-apart Monkey Bread