- 1 bottle white wine – like a white blend or a pinot gris
- 1/2 bottle of sparkling white wine
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 cup lime sparkling water – I use La Croix
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 lime cut into slices – garnish
- 1/2 Honeycrisp apple – chopped into small bites
- 2 cups whole cranberries – 1 cup cut in half crossways
- 1/3 cup cinnamon sugar – for coating the rims of your glasses
- toothpicks for garnish
- Combine the white wine, sparkling wine, grape juice, sparkling water and lime juice into a serving pitcher. Stir well. Add a handful of apples and cranberries to the pitcher. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Place the cinnamon sugar mixture into a small plate. Take one lime wedge and run it around the lip of your glasses then dip the rim into the sugar. Repeat for all the glasses. Note: while you can use a plastic cup, the sugar will stick better to a glass.
- Place a few chopped apples and cut cranberries into each glass.
- Pour mixed sangria into each glass.
- Assemble the garnish. Cut the lime into thin round slices. Place one cranberry in the center of the lime slice and carefully thread the toothpick through both the lime and the cranberry. Place the garnish on top of the glass and serve! Cheers!
Keywords: Winter Wonderland White Sangria