- 3 ears of corn – cleaned and shucked
- 1 cup fresh okra – sliced
- 2 cups baby potatoes – cut in half
- 2 cups andouille sausage – sliced
- 1 lb shrimp – uncooked and deveined
- 3 tablespoon Blue Lotus Gumbeaux Seasoning* See notes below
- 1/4 tablespoons old bay seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 pats of butter
- olive oil
- 4 large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil
Preheat grill over medium/high heat to 400F.
- Pre-cook the halved potatoes. In a microwave save bowl place the potatoes and add water, just enough to cover the potatoes. Cook on high in 2 min intervals until the potatoes are fork-tender. Then discard the water.
- Prepare the corn. Cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces.
- In a large bowl combine the okra, potatoes, andouille sausage, shrimp, gumbo seasoning, old bay, salt, pepper and a big drizzle of olive oil. Toss well to combine. Everything should be very well coated in the oil and seasonings.
- Make an assembly line of the 4 pieces of foil. Divide the corn event amount each foil packet, then top with the seasoned sausage mixture. Note: place the shrimp on the top of the pile, shrimp cook so quickly you do not want them directly in contact with the grill.
- Finish by topping with a small drizzle of oil and place 2 pats of butter on the very top. Fold up tightly the top and bottom then the sides.
- Place on the hot grill and cook 10-15 minutes.
*If you did not have the Gumbeaux Seasoning Blend (I would highly recommend it thou, it really is fantastic), you can use this Cajun Seasoning Mix: 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon celery seed, 2 Tbsp paprika, 1 Tbsp garlic powder, 1 Tbsp dried thyme, 1 Tbsp dried oregano
Promo Code: If you did want to try the Gumbeaux Seasoning use promo code: DITK20 to save 20%. This not paid or sponsored in any way, I just really like the seasoning!