- 1 pound uncooked lobster meat – I used fresh lobster tails
- 1/4 cup celery – minced very fine
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise – I like Dukes
- 1 tablespoon chives – chopped + more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt and pepper
- 4 split-top hot dog buns – sides trimmed off
- 8 lemon wedges
In a medium bowl mix together the celery, mayo, green onion, lemon juice, and zest. Season with salt and pepper and set to the side.
With a serrated knife, carefully trim the sides from the buns. Butter the sides of the buns then brown in the skillet and set to the side.
Melt butter in the skillet and cook lobster chunks, about 4 minutes. Drain really well (leaving any juice will dilute the flavorful sauce) then add lobster to the mayo mixture. Stir well.
Fill the buns, top with chives and serve with lemon wedges! Eat immediately
Keywords: lobster, lobster rolls, dinner, finger foods, party food