- 1 cup Farro, prepared by the pkg directions
- 10 large raw shrimp, (peeled and deveined)
- 2 handfuls fresh string beans
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon capers (drained)
- juice from 1 large lemon
- 2 pats of butter (or 1 TBL)
- olive oil
Preheat the oven to 425°F
Prepare the string beans. Line a lipped baking sheet with foil. Spread out the beans and drizzle over the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Prepare Farro according to package.
In a saucepan heat a drizzle of olive oil. Once hot add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook about 3 minutes on each side. Halfway thru cooking add the capers, lemon juice and butter. If you’d like a little heat in this dish, add a pinch or two of red chili flakes to the shrimp while cooking.
Time to plate! To serve, place a spoonful of farro in a bowl, divide the shrimp and roasted string beans between the two bowls and spoon over the caper and lemon sauce. Serve immediately.