- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 premade pie crust (I used Pilsbury pre-made)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes – diced or julienned
- 1/4 cup feta – crumbled
- 1 cup baby spinach
- non-stick spray
- 8 mini (4″) tart pans
Pre-heat oven to 400F
- In a medium bowl combine the milk, eggs, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper, whisk until combined.
- In a small microwave safe bowl place the spinach, season with salt and pepper, and a splash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and squeeze out the water.
- Roll out the pie crust, lay 4 tart pans on the dough up-side-down (you should be able to get 4 out of one pie crust). Using a knife cut a circle about 1/4 inch bigger than the tart pan.
- Grease tart pan with non-stick spray then press the dough into the pan, remove any extra that is taller than the sides. Use a fork and poke a few holes in the bottom of the pan. Place all the mini pan onto a large baking sheet. (This will make it easier to get the little pans in and out of the oven.)
- Sprinkle the feta cheese and a few pieces of cooked spinach into the prepared tart pans. Pour in the egg mixture almost to the top. Then lay 4 or 5 pieces of sun-dried tomatoes in each prepared pan.
- Carefully place the baking sheet with the quiches into the oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes. The center should look a little jiggly, be careful not to overcook the quiche as it will dry out.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
- I like to add the fillings to the tart pans instead of adding them to the egg mixture. By doing it this way I know each quiche has equal amounts of all the fillings. If you are making 1 large quiche I would recommend adding the fillings to the egg mixture before pouring into the pie crust.
Keywords: eggs, quiche, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, breakfast, feta, brunch