- 1 package (24oz) of tortellini – cooked and water drained
- 2 Roma tomatoes – seeds removed and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 English cucumber – chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup feta cheese (or goat cheese or fresh mozzarella)
- 1 cup of your favorite vinaigrette salad dressing
- In a large bowl toss together the pasta with all the prepped and chopped vegetables.
- Pour in the dressing and stir gently until everything is well coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, stirring at least once. Note: be sure to do a taste test after it has marinated. It may need a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Before serving add cheese and toss lightly.
- Be sure to salt your water when cooking the pasta, don’t be afraid to use a little extra, it really brings out the flavor.
Make the salad when the pasta is still warm, the soft pasta will absorb the dressing more than cold pasta. This will really add to the flavor of the overall dish.
Keywords: Easy Peasy Pasta Salad with tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese.